- Strategic Tower Sites, Rooftops, Water Tanks, Raw Lands
- Build-To-Suit Tower Developments
- Turnkey Site Acquisition, Permitting and Construction
- Specialized Technical Design Services
- Opportunities for New Revenue Streams
- Development of Marketable Telecommunications Facilities
- Comprehensive Portfolio Antenna Site Management
- Fiduciary Services to Manage and Report Receivables
In 2000, Wireless EDGE developed its first tower site in Harbor Island Park, Mamaroneck, New York. The successful facility set the stage for Wireless EDGE’s focus on developing strategic tower facilities on public properties.
In 2002, Wireless EDGE became the exclusive turn-key site development provider for Sirius Satellite Radio, deploying terrestrial sites nationwide in several phases. Services included turn-key site acquisition through construction, as well as custom infrastructure design, material procurement and logistics.
Since 2007, Wireless EDGE has provided design-build services to the National Weather Service for the NOAA Wind Profiler Program throughout the continental U.S and Alaska. In 2012, the Wireless EDGE team provided design-build support project for NASA’s launch support wind profiler radar at Kennedy Space Center. Wireless EDGE provided mechanical design and engineering, site surveys, permitting, material and logistics, depot-level equipment integration, site construction management and field installation.
In 2010, Wireless EDGE entered into capital funding agreements with Peppertree Capital Management, Inc. (“Peppertree”) to provide commitments for infrastructure funding for Wireless EDGE’s development of wireless facilities. Peppertree is a private equity fund manager focused on wireless communications infrastructure, media and recurring services industries with more than $2B under management.